Ride the Sounder Train with Doppler and other Storm fans! RSVP HERE
The Storm have partnered with Sound Transit to provide a Sounder Train from Seattle to Everett for fans to get to the Championship celebration at Angel of the Winds Arena for Opening Day. Be one of the first to show up to ride the train to the home opener in Everett and we will pay for your round trip! The Everett Station is a short 10 minute walk to the Arena, but just in case, the city of Everett is also providing a complimentary bus for fans to ride from the train station to the arena and back after the game.
By riding the Sounder Train to Opening Day, you will receive a swag bag:
- Co-branded Storm ORCA card: The first 250 people to show up on the train will get a Storm-branded ORCA card preloaded with a free round trip on the Sounder Train!
- Opening Day T-shirt
- Opening Day Thundersticks
- Sound Transit Lanyard
- Sound Transit Reusable Bag
*You must be present to receive the swag bag
Arrive at King Station as early as 9:30 am on May 25 to grab your swag bag and seat, hang out with mascots Doppler and Zap Gridlock and snap photos in our photo booth.
Opening Day presented by Swedish
Seattle Storm vs. Phoenix Mercury
Angel of the Winds Arena – Everett, WA
May 25, 2019 @12:30pm
Train Schedule – Seattle/King Street Station to Everett:
- Pep Rally – 9:30 am
- Leaving Seattle – 10:30 am
- Leaving Edmonds –10:57 am
- Leaving Mukilteo – 11:12 am
- Arrive in Everett – 11:29 am
Click here for directions on how to get from the Everett Station to Angel of the Winds Arena
- Everett back to Seattle/King Street Station – Train will depart approximately 45 minutes after the game ends
Click here to learn more about taking Sound Transit to Storm home games