For the health and safety of all guests, and to expedite the entry process, Climate Pledge Arena requests that guests do not bring a bag to the arena.
If necessary, guests are permitted to bring a bag that fits within the following specifications:
- One clear bag that does not exceed 14”wx14”hx6”d in size
- Small clutches/purses/wallets that do not exceed 4.5”x 6.5” in size
Clear Bags larger than 4.5”x6.5” will be inspected. Guests carrying clear bags or medical or diaper bags are asked to plan accordingly and should allow extra time when arriving at Climate Pledge Arena.
Medical bags and diaper bags are permitted, though we encourage you to bring only what is needed. All medical and diaper bags will be searched and examined.
The following items are prohibited for use, possession, display, or distribution at, on, or within Climate Pledge Arena:
- Clutches must be 4.5×6.5 or smaller. Bags above this size MUST BE CLEAR and no larger than 14x14x6, 2 pockets maximum
- Professional Cameras, detachable lenses or external flash units, or recording equipment (aside from smartphones) for audio, image, or video recording purposes
- Selfie sticks or telescopic devices, including tripods or camera poles
- Outside Alcohol and Food & Beverage
- Glass containers, cans
- Items intended to create optical distraction or illusion including flags, banners, or signs larger than 24″x36″
- Weapons including guns, firearms, knives of any size, stunguns/tasers, bats or poles
- Explosives including fireworks
- Hazardous items including fuels, torches, chemicals, batteries, or aerosols
- Tools, razor blades, scissors
- Skateboards, Roller Shoes, One Wheels, Segways
- Animals unless a service animal, as defined by the American Disabilities Act
- Sealed packages of any kind
- Noisemaking devices of any kind including whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas, and cow bells
- Drones or other model aircraft
- Frisbees, beach balls, inflatables, or other projectiles. This includes inflated basketballs
- Laser pointing devices, flashlights
- Laptops and tablets
- Any other item deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Climate Pledge Arena and its league affiliates, in their sole discretion
Banners & Signs
Unless otherwise noted for a specific event, Climate Pledge Arena welcomes guests to bring small signs, banners, posters and flags to show fan support during events. Signage cannot exceed 24″” x 36″” in size, be affixed to a stick or pole, or be commercial in nature.
Climate Pledge Arena management may deny entry or use of signs, banners, posters or flags deemed to be unsafe, inappropriate or displayed/used in a way that interferes with the enjoyment of the event by others.
Small, non-professional cameras with no external flash or detachable lenses are welcome into Climate Pledge Arena for most events.
Video recording devices, audio recording devices, GoPro cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks and cameras with telephoto or interchangeable lenses (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside Climate Pledge Arena.
Please note that for some concerts and special events, camera restrictions will vary, and may not be permitted for entry. Please contact Guest Services to inquire about event-specific restrictions.
Other policies to note that have come up in the past:
There’s no re-entry, no smoking, the building is cashless.