The Seattle Storm and the Washington State Department of Health have teamed up on “Take Your Shot,” a campaign aiming to educate and incentivize families and youth in Seattle and surrounding communities to get vaccinated. As part of the campaign, the Storm will offer two complimentary tickets to select games for every youth vaccination throughout the season.
Care-a-Van will be offering routine childhood vaccines for children ages 3-17. They will also be offering COVID-19 vaccines for all ages 3+. For more information about childhood vaccines, please visit WA DOH’s immunization webpage.
Department of Health will host the Care-a-Van on the Climate Pledge Arena outdoor plaza during Storm weekend games. Fans and members of the public can stop by for no cost youth vaccines and adults may get a COVID-19 vaccination. Parents and/or guardians may sign up their children (ages 3-17) for an appointment with the Department of Health. The childhood vaccines being offered include Chickenpox, DTaP/Tdap, MMR, Polio, and others. Vaccine records can be verified on-site, however, we encourage you to bring vaccination documentation to the clinic, although it is not necessary.
There will be at least one person who speaks Spanish at each Storm event.
- Saturday, May 20th at 12:00pm – make appointment here
- Sunday, June 11th at 3:00pm – make appointment here
- Saturday, June 24th at 6:00pm
- Sunday, July 2nd at 3:00pm – make appointment here
- Saturday, July 22nd at 6:00pm – make appointment here
- Sunday, August 13th at 3:00pm
- Sunday, August 27th at 3:00pm
- Sunday, September 10th at 12:00pm
The link to register for vaccine appointments will be available at least one week prior to the event dates as listed above. Parents and/or guardians may sign up their children (ages 3-17) for an appointment with the Department of Health. At this time, only appointments for COVID-19 vaccines can be made. Walk-ups are accepted for both childhood vaccines and COVID-19 vaccines.
Fans can check back for added clinic dates and locations.
After receiving a youth vaccination, families may redeem tickets for a future game from the date options listed below. Ticket availability for all dates is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
- Storm vs Dallas Friday May 26th at 7pm
- Storm vs Connecticut Tuesday June 20th at 7pm
- Storm vs New York Sunday July 2nd at 3pm
- Storm vs Atlanta Thursday August 10th at 7pm
- Storm vs Los Angeles Sunday September 10th at 12pm