The Seattle Storm’s weekend home games in 2019 will feature family-friendly entertainment, including activities for all ages and all members of the family. The Summer Fun Zone on the Plaza presented by Skinny Dipped Almonds and hosted by National Event Pros will be active before every Saturday and Sunday game, plus Kids Day on Wednesday, July 3.
Stop by the Summer Fun Zone 90 minutes before the game starts and try some Skinny Dipped Almonds samples.
The Summer Fun Zone on the Plaza will be held on the Southwest plaza at Alaska Airlines Arena at the University of Washington on the following dates:
- Sunday, June 23 vs. Indiana Fever @ 4 pm
- Sunday, June 30 vs. Phoenix Mercury @ 4 pm
- Wednesday, July 3 (Kids Day) vs. New York Liberty @ Noon
- Sunday, July 14 vs. New York Liberty @ 4 pm
- Sunday, August 18 vs. Minnesota Lynx @ 4 pm
- Sunday, August 25 vs. Indiana Fever @ 4 pm
- Sunday, September 1 vs. Atlanta Dream @ 4 pm
You can find Skinny Dipped Almonds at the following retailers:
You can also buy Skinny Dipped Almonds by clicking here.
About Skinny Dipped Almonds: Our mission is to cultivate health and happiness by making food that makes you and your body happy. We believe everyone deserves to eat the kind of delicious, honest fare we’re fortunate enough to share with our own families and friends. We are committed to treating all people and our planet with kindness, and devoted to empowering and supporting women here and around the globe.