Thank you for your interest in covering the four-time WNBA Champion Seattle Storm. Please read through the following information before applying for a single game credential. Contact Jeff Hoffman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about the credentialing process.
- There is very limited space for photographers, TV cameras, and print journalists at Angel Of The Winds Arena due to various health and safety factors from the state, the WNBA, and the Storm.
- Single game media credentials will only be available this season with very limited exceptions.
- The Storm PR department, in accordance with the WNBA, has final say about granting credentials.
- The limited number of print media credentials each game will be prioritized in the following order: primary home team local news organization beat writer, visiting team primary local news organization beat writer, AP, floating national writers (ESPN, SI, USA Today, etc.). If space remains, single-game credential requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis in coordination with the WNBA PR office.
- Single-game credentials must be requested no later than noon the day before the game and by Friday at 4 p.m. for Sunday games.
- Due to renovations at Climate Pledge Arena, all Storm games will be played at Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett, Wash. To see the full Storm schedule, click here.
- You will receive a follow-up email from our office if a credential has been granted. Please do NOT show up at the arena on game day unless you have been told you have a credential for that game.
- Credentials must be visible at all times. All media with access to restricted areas will be required to produce photo ID and all bags with equipment are subject to inspection.
- Credentials are good for admittance to Angel of the Winds Arena through the credential entrances only, and grant access to designated media seating.
- Pre-arranged credentials may be picked up before the game at the media entrance. The media entrance opens two hours prior to tipoff.
- To promote the health and safety of all individuals in attendance, media must remain inside the media zone in accordance with their credential access.
- All media with floor-level access must provide proof of vaccination prior to the game and must wear facemasks at all times. Proof of vaccination must be received by Storm PR prior to approval of credential.
- All game day interviews (shootaround and post-game) will be conducted via Zoom with the exception of pre-game media availability. This will take place in person on the baseline between the 90-60 minute mark on the countdown clock. Media wishing to take part in pre-game media sessions MUST make player requests at least three hours prior to tip-off to ensure player availability.
- At Angel of the Winds Arena, the media entrance is located at the Southeast corner of the arena through the gated lot on the corner of Wall Street and Broadway.
- Media Parking is not available at Angel of the Winds Arena.
- For single-game credentials, please have photo identification to receive your credential at the media entrance. You may pick up credentials for other working media members from your organization.
- Due to Covid restrictions, there will be no media room until further notice.
- Wireless internet is available at press row. Please contact a member of the Storm Public Relations department to gain access.
- Your cooperation is asked in maintaining a working atmosphere at press row. No cheering or personal photos will be tolerated and may result in forfeiture of credential.
- There will be no locker room access due to Covid protocols.
- Seeking autographs or souvenir items from players or coaches is strictly prohibited and subject to forfeiture of credential.
PHOTOGRAPHY/TV CAMERA GUIDELINES
- Only those photographers on assignment will be allowed space and photo credentials must be visible at all times.
- All credentialed photographers and TV camera operators must shoot game action from designated media spots for photo and video. There are a limited number of available photo/video spots in the photo lane. Additional overflow photo spots may be available in designated sections of the lower bowl.
- Photographers and TV camera operators with floor access must be vaccinated and wear facemasks at all times. Proof of vaccination must be received by Storm PR prior to a credential being issues.
- At this time, there will not be a photo work room at Angel Of The Winds Arena.