Your safety is important to us!
Enhanced security measures will be in place at all WNBA games this season. At KeyArena security officers will be checking all bags and screening all patrons with metal detection devices. These new policies may slow the entry process and we advise fans to plan accordingly. All KeyArena doors, including Suites and Courtside open one hour prior to tipoff and we advise all guests arrive early.
Please Note: Storage lockers are not available on site for prohibited items.
(Other items may be prohibited by the event producers. Items not specifically mentioned below but deemed by KeyArena staff as dangerous or those that will have an impact on other event guests’ experience may be prohibited as well.)
- Bags/purses larger than 14″ x 14″
- Chains over 6″ in length
- Hula Hoops
- Jewelry or belts of any kind containing spikes or studs
- Large Umbrellas
Food & Beverages
- Any outside food or beverage
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Glass water bottles (empty plastic water bottles are allowed)
- Illegal drugs (this also includes cannabis)
- Aerosol cans
- Beach Balls
- Cigarettes or any smoking device including e-cigs or vaporizers
- Inflatable Items
- Bullhorns/noise makers
- Ice chests, coolers or thermos containers
- Laser pointers
- Poles (including signs attached to poles)
- Professional recording devices for photography, video or audio
- Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Any item too large to fit under a seat
- Firearms (prohibited by event producers)
- All knives
- Mace or pepper spray
- Any item staff deems dangerous and could be used as a weapon
Animals except service animals are prohibited.